Saturday, January 21, 2012

GLOBAL PROJECT - Collaborators Wanted - Spanish or Language Learners





My Spanish classes are looking for other classes to collaborate on a VoiceThread project with them. Since our 2nd school semester doesn't start until Tuesday, January 24, I do not have the VoiceThread complete yet since the students need to give me their photos to add to the VoiceThread. Below is a sample VoiceThread of what ours will look like after it is completed - hopefully within a week of January 24.

Below are recordings in English and Spanish that explains the project. If you need additional information, please e-mail me at:

cynthia_hitz@yahoo.com
or connect with me on twitter: #sonrisadelcampo








Collaborative Project for Spanish Class (mp3)









Proyecto de colaboración para la clase de español (mp3)


Here is the SAMPLE VoiceThread:




I'm looking forward to hearing from other teachers and adding your class to our project. 
Bulletin Board of my students' collaboration with students in other parts of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment