Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Inspirational sayings and Photos

http://www.desmotivar.com/
Desmotivar.com is a website where you can find inspirational sayings matched with photos.  The one on the left is one of my favorites.  I may share it with my students when we are talking about El Camino in Spain.

Just a fair warning that not all the photos are ones that are appropriate for school, but if you bypass those, you'll find plenty that will make nice additions to units or used alone for conversational starters.

I found this website when browsing Pinterest.  As I said in a previous post, I'veo only recently started learning how resourceful Pinterest is for teachers. The Pinterest board that I found Desmotivar.com on, is titled "Soy maestra de español :)" by Jenny Burkholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment