Tuesday, February 7, 2012

10 Reasons to take Spanish (@ PAHS)



Course selection time is in full swing, so why not make a video to promote reasons to take your Spanish (or other language) course? Read on...

I haven't made posts on this blog lately for several reasons. One reason is that I'm constantly working to revamp the curriculum that I use in Honors Spanish 4 and Honors Spanish 5 to include (even) more Comprehensible Input.

The second reason, I'm talking an on-line workshop on digital learning in the classroom and there are a list of tasks to complete each week to help familiarize us with the different tools available for classroom use. I've used Animoto many times in the past so I can't claim that I learned anything new about this particular tool, but I tried a new idea which was to put the presentation in a Top Ten List format.

So... this video isn't directly related to TPRS or CI (Comprehensible Input), but rather helps to explain the scarcity of posts in the last 2 weeks. Maybe I'll look into asking the Broadcasting advisor if they can show this on the Morning Show at our school to promote Spanish class.

No comments:

Post a Comment